Halo ™ is a cordless 360 ° safety and work lamp that fits all work helmets and provides a light ring around the wearer, allowing him or her to see and be seen in all directions at all times. Allows the user to be seen over 0.5 km away while the workspace is fully lit.
Halo brightens up to the visual periphery, improves work efficiency and makes it easier to see obstacles.
Halo is visible over 0.5 km away in all directions so that the user is seen, which reduces the risk of being hit or squeezed between vehicles.
PPE designed for harsh work environments.
7.5 meters fall
Water resistant – IP67
HALO – Full 360º brightness to allow the wearer to see and be seen in all directions.
HI-ALERT – An attentive rotating / pulsating light to maximize the user’s chance of being seen by others.
TASK – 200% power to the front third of Halo that highlights the user’s workspace out to the visual periphery.
DIM – A low-efficiency 360 ° lighting solution for occasions when full brightness is not preferred.
- Easy and cordless
- Visible over 0.5 km away in all directions at all times
- Powerful light flow for improved work efficiency
- Fully illuminates the work area to the visual periphery
- Eliminates shadows wherever you go
- Four light modes: Halo, HI-Alert, Task, Dim
- Built tough to survive in harsh work environments
- Rechargeable battery life of 5.5-34 hours (depending on location)
- Easily and securely connected to any work helmet
- IP67 rated to protect against dust, dirt and water
- Easily operated with a button
- One year warrant
Measure: 31 x 260 x 330 mm
Weight: 284 g
Battery life: HALO mode: 5.5 hours, TASK: 5.5 hours, HI-ALERT: 14 hours, DIM: 34 hours
Lighting: HALO: 202 lumens, TASK: 183 lumens,
HI-ALERT: fluctuating brightness
DIM: 41 lumens
Power: 3.7V at 0.6 amps
UL 1638, CSA C22.2, UL 8750
IEC / EN 60598-1, IEC / EN 60598-2-4
IEC / EN 62031
IP CLASS: 67
Dielectric power: at least 30,000 V
“The unique design of the Halo light immediately captures drivers’ attention …
alerting them to the presence of individual workers. ”
– BROOKE BROOKSHIRE, VICE PRESIDENT, SKANSKA
Article No: 51001
E-No: 94 517 88